As a mechanical contractor, our scope of work usually stays within plumbing, piping, ductwork and HVAC. At Interstate, some of our construction jobs are full mechanical, meaning we do both the plumbing and HVAC work. Sometimes we perform plumbing or just HVAC, depending on the client’s needs. We also service any and all brands and sizes of plumbing and HVAC systems. For all your service needs and assessments of your building’s energy costs, visit our Interstate Mechanical Service page.
Commercial and Industrial Plumbing
As a fully equipped mechanical contractor, Interstate can meet your plumbing needs all the way from custom fabricating to emergency service and repair of your commercial plumbing systems.
Some of our plumbing capabilities include but are not limited to:
- In-House Pipe Fabrication
- Installation of piping and plumbing systems
- Piping insulation
- Maintenance and repairs
- Replacing plumbing equipment
- Retrofit/Remodel plumbing systems
- 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service
Want to know more about Plumbing at IMC? Contact our team.
Commercial and Industrial HVAC
HVAC stands for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. Interstate’s in-house sheet metal fabrication shop has a coil machine that produces our own fabricated materials. Our talented mechanics are able to produce custom designs to match the facility’s layout. After ductwork is installed and properly connected to the HVAC units, our technicians from Interstate Mechanical Service will regularly maintain and run tests on the HVAC equipment.
Some of our HVAC capabilities include but are not limited to:
- In-House Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Ductwork design and layout
- Installation of ductwork and HVAC systems
- System troubleshoots
- Regular maintenance and repairs
- Discovery Sound Technology (DST) testing of equipment
- Replacing air duct and ventilation equipment
- Retrofit/Remodel HVAC systems
- 24/7 Emergency HVAC Service