At Interstate Mechanical, we strive to create a culture that aligns with our mission: employees who have integrity, value teamwork, create a safe work environment and employees who are dedicated to providing our clients with highest quality service and products.
If you are a highly-motivated professional that would like to work in a fast-paced mechanical construction and service environment, we would love to hear from you.
How Can I Apply?
Filling out our application is simple. You can either apply online through our Career Center, or you can visit our office located at 3200 Henson Road in Knoxville to fill out an application in person.
Benefits Available to Eligible Employees
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Pension Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tel-A-Doc (Telemedicine)
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Years of Service Days
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Education Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Program
Some benefit programs require contributions from the employee; others are fully paid by Interstate Mechanical.
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Interstate’s Apprenticeship Program
Maybe you or someone you know is looking for an opportunity to start or change their career path. Our apprenticeship program at Interstate may be a great option for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply and go through the interview process to determine your eligibility.
- You select the trade you wish to pursue (Sheet Metal, HVAC or Plumbing)
- We will assist you in getting enrolled for the appropriate semester with our partnering trade school.
- We will fund your education as long as you remain full-time employee for the full term of your apprenticeship program.
- By the end of the program, you will be eligible to be certified and licensed in your trade.