In-house fabrication gives us more efficient use of our employees’ craft skills and speeds up the on-site installation process. Not only does it offer lower labor costs and gives on-hand access to experienced welders and pipe fitters, but having in-house fabrication allows for a more controlled environment to produce high-quality materials.
By centralizing fabrication operations for numerous decentralized projects, economies are gained for all clients through reduced man-hours, greater quality control and mechanical projects completed on time, every time.
Each plumbing/piping assembly is fabricated according to the specification requirements and then shipped to the jobsite for installation by our construction team. By fabricating all of our piping materials in-house rather than on the jobsite, we can ensure higher quality control while saving money.
IMC’s Pipe Fabrication Capabilities
- Grooved and welded assemblies
- Backflow stations
- Steam pressure-reducing stations
- Skids, structural frames and supports
- Roll groove and cut groove
- Brazed, soldered and glued piping systems
- Welded stick, TIG, MIG
- Pressure testing
- Orbital welding
- Computer-aided design and drafting
- Coordination of purchasing, scheduling and production
- Provided assistance for on-site installation or consultation
Materials We Use
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Ductile iron pipe
- PVC, CPVC and other plastic pipe
- Copper pipe
- Isometric drawings
- 3D CAD Coordination drawings (BIM)